Watch our video for some inspiration:
Look around you and find something that technicians will have helped to make. Be creative - we're talking about almost anything you use in your daily life, from your face wash to your trainers.
Next snap it - take a picture of it with 'Technicians Make it Happen' somewhere in the pic - it can be a sticker, post-it note, chalkboard - whatever you fancy. Finally, post it on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook using #techniciansmakeithappen.
If you're using Instagram or Twitter to share your pics, make sure to follow us @technicians_mih so we can see your snaps. If you're posting on Facebook, you need to make your post public.
A winner will be announced every month on social media who will receive £25 Amazon vouchers. An overall winner will win £1000 and career mentorship in 2017.
Download our Avery sticker template, print off the stickers and get sticking!
Follow us for the latest updates, or to request Technicians Make it Happen stickers on:
Terms and Conditions for Technicians Make it Happen Image Competition
1. The promoter is The Gatsby Charitable Foundation (registered charity number 251988) whose registered office is at The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, London, SW1V 1AP.
2. This competition is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents except employees of The Gatsby Charitable Foundation or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8, Route to entry for the competition is by uploading an image or short video that the entrant has taken that includes the words 'Technicians Make it Happen' or the hashtag #techniciansmakeithappen in the caption, to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #techniciansmakeithappen
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
The prize is a £25 Amazon voucher which will be sent directly to each monthly winner. The prizes are not transferable.
An overall winner will be selected in April 2017 and will receive £1000 and career guidance from an industry expert.
12. Winners will be chosen:
The Gatsby Charitable Foundation will judge the competition and chose the winner on the 15th day of each month from all of the entries received in the previous month.
13. The winner will be notified via a direct message on their social media account within 7 days of the 15th day of each month. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. The winner agrees to the Gatsby Charitable Foundation using his/her entry photograph in any campaign publicity material, including the website and social media channels.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Gatsby Charitable Foundation and not to any other party.
21. The Gatsby Charitable Foundation reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it believes that an entrant has breached any of the Conditions, any applicable law (including without limitation copyright law) or has infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Conditions may lead to The Gatsby Charitable Foundation disqualifying that person, without The Gatsby Charitable Foundation being required to give any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
Competition also found here: http://www.theprizefinder.com/